Smoke Alarms Save Lives logo

Fire Station Details - Wallasey old fire station 1 site

Upload an image of this Fire Station   Image of book  Upload an image of this Fire Station
Smoke Alarms Save Lives logo

Name:Wallasey old fire station 1 site
Address:shed on, Mill Lane
Year Range: 1879-1898 (demolished)
Very Rough Plot:
53.415509 North
03.048748 West
Further Information/ Provenance:
- UDC converted stable on Manor Road into 1 bay station. Mill Lane was closed

Very rough plot. Need further info

1899 1:2500 OS map possibly shows group of small buildings at junction of Manor Road & Liscard Village marked as fire engine station. The next station on same site shown on newer maps is a substantial rectangular building
- The first Fire Station in Wallasey was established in the front yard of the Liscard Water Tower, in Mill Lane
If any of this information is incorrect, or you can supply further details (confirmed address, location, years of use etc), please click here to send details

Return to previous page
No Image Available

Copyright © 1998-2023 Kevin Hale. All rights reserved

CSS   Valid CSS!   Valid HTML 4.01! Cookies Policy